DogTime has plenty of gift ideas for the dogs and dog parents in your life. Whatever you’re looking for, we’ve got you covered!
If you are walking your dog in snake country,there are a few simple steps you can take to make sure that you both make it out whole and unharmed.
If you’ve adopted a senior dog into your life, make sure you keep their mind stimulated and sharp. By keeping your dog’s brain active, you can help fight off the symptoms of dementia, anxiety, boredom, and more. Here are a few tips!
Diabetes insipidus and diabetes mellitus are two different types of diabetes in dogs, and both can be serious if left untreated.
A select few dogs make it into the Guinness World Records! But sometimes the those records leave us scratching our heads and asking, “How? Why? What?”
Pet hazards lurk in festive foods, decorations, and schedule and environment changes. Take the following precautions this Thanksgiving, as you could suffer emotional and financial stress caused by a pet’s holiday health crisis if you’re not careful.
Latest News and Reviews
If you’re thinking about adoption, the advantages to bringing home an older dog are many. If the dog you’ve had since puppyhood is now approaching their golden years, it’s important to keep doing the things you’ve always done together. Here are a few things you should know about senior dog care.
Black widow spider poisoning in dogs happens when a black widow bites and injects venomous neurotoxin into the dog’s body. It can prove fatal for dogs.
Smokey, a 100-pound blue Pit Bull, ended up being the lucky recipient of some good, old-fashioned boy scout kindness and ingenuity on a Trail in Hawaii.
Ollie, a six-year-old Goldendoodle, is helping youngsters at Rady Children’s Hospital in San Diego get through their COVID-19 vaccinations.
After providing comfort to her neighbors throughout the COVID pandemic, the community is returning the favor to Sparkle following her cancer diagnosis.
The holidays are all about sharing food with family, but who says you can’t cook for your dog? They’re your family, too, after all!
- At DogTime, our mission is to keep dogs out of shelters and get them adopted to good homes by providing novice and experienced owners alike with the important information needed to make them, and their dogs, very happy and healthy.
- DogTime covers all things dog. Our extensive pure- and mixed-breed profiles include the history and evaluation of various dog breed characteristics--such as behaviors, shedding, adaptability--and what they mean for a potential owner.
- For those looking to take the plunge and adopt a four-legged friend, take the matchup quiz and questionnaire to find the pooch who best fits your lifestyle and interests. You can even check local shelters in your zip code using our adoption page. And don't forget the extensive lists of NHL Winnipeg Jets Paw-Shaped Magnet, One Size, Navy, theme, and other categories.
- We also feature expert advice on a variety of topics, including training, raising Beer Tower, Stainless Steel Stainless Steel Beer Tower Kegerator, housetraining, dog health, product reviews, and more, with answers provided by notable and respected veterinarians, trainers, behaviorists, pet lovers, and specialists.
- For more relaxed fare, the ZQ House Rocket Rubber Dust Blower Cleaner Ball for Lens Filter and dog picture pages are stocked with videos and images of everything from funny and cute dogs to how-to's, product reviews, and training.
- Make sure and check the homepage for breaking news articles and features covering the latest happenings in the dog world, product and food recalls, important legislation, and other information that impacts dog owners.